to find opportunities & create alerts.
Or create daily alert
for roles that match your profile
, and we'll show you which fit your profile, like this:
We are a small company that would benefit from your energy and expertise in marketing our online presence. We would like someone who is knowledgeable in SEO, PPC and blogging. If you are accomplished in any or all of these areas we would like to talk. Thank you.
This is for a spanish/english language e-learning course, that could lead to an ongoing arrangement. Selected talent must be mature (25 - 50 years of age). The pay is lower than union scale, but the volume of work should be substantial. We require direct communication via email with our voice talent and scripts are developed along with the course. Selected talent must be fluent in both English and Spanish and have own pro recording setup, with the ability to deliver with quick turn-around.
Great salesforce opportunity available in Austin, TX.
• 4+ years as a Certified SFDC Administrator
• Extensive experience maintaining and updating SFDC
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Extensive experience working directly with end users as well as Director level & above business sponsors
• Experience supporting a large Sales organization
• Experience working with vendors/partners to configure and develop software solutions
• Experience with Data.com, Apptus, Clarizen, and Zuora
• Experience with SQL a plus
IT & Digital
Licensed Interior designer
- To be suitable for this role, you must have at least 7 years good experience at the high end of the market, having previous proven experience in working for leading high- end residential interior design studios.
- They are looking for someone that is an all-rounder as opposed to just doing FF&E.
- You should be able to produce drawings, build manuals and deal with renovation projects in addition to doing the FF&E design.
- You should have particular experience in working with high end resendtial condominiums.
- You must be able to do the build side as well as have a strong creative flair for FF&E.
Desired Skills & Experience:
This role will suit someone who has real passion for interior design, who is going to bring their own energy and creativity to the organization.
In terms of skills, you should be able to produce AutoCAD layouts & simple elevations and to open and read Cad Plans (but not necessarily up to a CAD technician's standard). Other desirable skills include knowledge of Photoshop, Google sketch, and 3D Studiomax.
Insight News & Features (INF) is seeking celebrity photographers.
INF is a celebrity photo agency with offices in New York, London, Munich and Sydney. We are looking to expand our operation and add to our long-term team of freelance contributors.
We are looking for experienced paparazzi and events photographers as well as anyone with an interest in paparazzi and celebrity photography. Candidates need to be motivated and willing to work hard for results. We have an experienced sales team ready to sell your pictures around the globe. Rewards can be high for those ready to work hard and shoot well. Candidates should be willing to work within a flexible rota. Photographers must have their own basic equipment and should be able to work under tight deadlines for image transmission. For those with limited experience, training will be provided so we can help you achieve maximum results.
Our top freelance photographers earn well into six figures per year.
IT & Digital
I'm looking for someone who is proficient in all things "Apple" who can manage everything from booking travel, to creating newsletters on Constant Contact, do event planning, assist with ghost writing, and more.
I have two businesses that are currently growing quickly and expanding internationally in the first quarter of 2014. One is the launch of a character, the other the expansion of a well known company for who I am a very successful independent consultant. The day to day is very full and requires lots of ball juggling. Looking for that third arm!
The Software Engineer is responsible for providing technology direction leadership in the analysis, design, development, and delivery of internal company software applications and infrastructure.
• Participate in all aspects of software development including requirements analysis, task
estimation and sizing, technical investigation, software design and implementation,
testing, and deployment.
• Work with other team members in a paired-programming environment to develop quality
• Follow Agile / XP development methodology and ensure compliance within group.
• Work cooperatively with other groups to implement business features.
• Ensure proper development of cross-browser compatible code, optimizing pages and
improving code performance.
• Troubleshoot production issues and work effectively with other team members to identify
and address problems.
• Estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates.
• Proactively engage with marketing and IT teams to ensure business goals are met.
• May need to work occasional off hours/weekends to support 24x7 production systems.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (degree in Computer Science or other
engineering/scientific field preferred).
• Must have strong ASP.Net experience and knowledge.
• MVC experience is highly preferred.
• Experience with T-SQL is preferred
Demandware a plus
• Must have understanding of object oriented design.
• Must have analytical ability and be detail oriented.
• Must have ability to quickly learn new skills and systems.
• Must have high standard of customer service and quality.
• Must have ability to work and communicate well with others in a collaborative technology
• Must be independently motivated, show an attention to detail, focus on task completion
and have a proactive outlook to anticipate and plan for future needs and possibilities.
• Experience in agile development methodologies is a plus.
IT & Digital
We are looking for someone who can call B2B store owners and buyers and contractors to buy our import & exports and to set up contracting appointments for a sub contractor doing renovations on houses. Will need a cell phone and laptop.
• Expertise in Action Script 3 and mxml
• Good experience in custom component development
• Server side integration techniques (HTTP Service/Remoting/LCDS(optional) )
• Any of the flex frameworks ( Pure MVC preferred)
• Good at frontend design , styling
• Should be able to code in actionscript adhering to the Object Orientation principles
• Good at Object Orientation
• Expertise in Collection framework
• Should be able to understand Java/J2ee code and the logic
• Should have experience in writing queries in MS SQL or oracle
• Should be able to understand the Stored Procedures by looking at the code
IT & Digital
• Works closely with both the design and technical disciplines in a collaborative, team-oriented Agile environment.
• Codes clear, concise XHTML and CSS according to W3C standards.
• Finds acceptable solutions and/or compromises for cross-browser and cross-platform code interpretation inconsistencies.
• Performs appropriate cross-browser/cross-platform/cross-device testing and ensure compatibility and desired behavior.
• Maintains an ongoing awareness and understanding of the discipline's latest trends and best practices.
• Participates in project scoping, user story and task breakdown and identification, and estimating the associated effort.
• A college degree in computer science or other related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry developing web interfaces.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Current working knowledge and at least some experience with JSON, XML, AJAX
• Experience in developing web sites on Tablet, and understanding of responsive web design is preferred.
IT & Digital