There will be an onsite interview after initial phone screen. No Skype interview. There are 7 positions to be filled.
- Scope, develop, execute test-plans & test-cases for complex, highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems & interfaces that are developed in Agile methodology using J2EE and open source technologies like Struts/JAVA/JSP/JSF/Spring/Ajax/JQuery/TagLibs and JDBC and Oracle.
- Analyze requirements & develop tests for developers to use in test-driven development
- Implement test automation using in-house framework using strong knowledge on Selenium, JUnit, XML & testNG
- Execute complete QA cycle (including functional, system, integration, negative, boundary, automation, etc but not limited to) on web applications, web services APIs, batch processes and reporting applications.
• Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools
• Design and develop QA load / automation tools and test frameworks
• Work with the team to increase the test coverage
• Lead and execute both testing and releases during all stages of development
• Work with development and operations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of automation
• Define and implement testing and verification strategies
• Demonstrate technical leadership and experience in developing relationships with key partners
• Present technical and business solutions both internally and externally across multiple organizational levels
• Work on multiple projects / initiatives
• Own documentation that communicates the standards and procedures
• Resolve issues and remove impediments for the QA teams
• Implement, gather, and report team and project metrics
• BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IS, or other related field
• Agile methodology experience is required
• 5+ years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications and web services
• 5+ years of experience writing test cases, test plans, and/or test strategies
• 5+ years of software development or equivalent test automation experience
• Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, distributed systems, web technology and web protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP)
• Familiarity with tools such as Rake, Rspec, Cucumber, Selenium, Jmeter and similar tools
• Experience with JavaAPI/soapUI /Parasoft is desirable
Look forward to speaking to you.